I think my blog is seriously dying out cos I seldom update yar.School has been so OMGG! I've got loads of tests to study for.A Maths test next thurs.E Maths test next friday.Chem test next tues.Omgg,I worry i can't take the load.I wish I could rewind time back to the past.And so,I finally got promoted to Coporal rank on monday.YAYYY! Ytd's PE sucked man.As in seriously yes.We played volleyball.Okayy that was the fun part but not for long.I hurt my wrists.Then after that,Mr Francis told us to juggle the ball across the hardcourt without dropping the ball at all.Of course I couldn't do it but at least I tried.Each time we dropped the ball,he added 5 push-ups.Oh well,that was still okayy for me until the overall part.The whole class had to do like 150 push-ups but we broke it down into jumping jacks,crunches and push-ups.GRRR! It was damn tiring okayy! Made chocolate-chip muffins for F&N lesson today.Not tasted yet but i shall soon.Lessons was boring and I almost dozed off.Some redcross thingyy tmr at redcross house.I've not been having enough sleep these few days cos of homework and cca.& I also need to seriously buck up on my A maths.It's hard, seriously! D:18 January 2008 | 9:50 PM
TIRED FROM HEAD TO TOE!
TIRED FROM HEAD TO TOE!