YAYYY, I'M FINALLY BACK FROM CAMP! :D
so did everyone miss me?
lols, I got heaches and sorethroat:/
Camp to Pahang was kinda'fun haha(:
Will miss it loads<3
But wasn't really blessed with the weather this year
'cos everything we did, we got drenched in the rain D:
All the activities (caving,trekking,etc) were damn nice
although they were tough at times but we all made it!
GO 3J!:D
Super duper tireddd now.
A hobby of mine is sitting and wondering,
whether at this moment
you're doing your favourite hobby
thinking of me.
Sometimes, I get scared and wonder
whether when I see you next.
We can continue where we left off
or if we'll need to start over.
If it'll be awkard
or if I can hug you
and tell you I missed you
and that I love you.
I try to stop worrying
and thinking of you.
But I still count the days
until I see you again.
Waiting to dye my hair back to brown
like you wanted
and like I told you I would.
Because I want to do it all for you
as long as you let me.
<3
