<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/18948274?origin\x3dhttp://drivethecarnage.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
profile entries tagboard links
16 March 2008 | 9:31 PM
Back to school.

Feels like the wind blows holding you with us.
Boo,
Back to school blues tmr but
I am not looking forward to it anyway.
Idkk whyy either.
Maybe I'm scared yeah./
But scared of what, I seriously don't knoww too.
I seriously need a talk& hug from someone rightt now.
Not that I'm feeling down yeah but to cheer me up abit./
At least, there's a break on Friday and I need one too!
Birds with bright feathers and wings outspread
Take to the blue sky which I'll ever love
Beating their wings up over my head
And over the clouds that hover above.
As the tree's black branches, beginning to bud
Hold up the clouds that would crush us all
Down all our spirits into the mud
Made from the rain that from them falls.
Someday the birds will come back
And bring back our bright blue sky
And with it the happiness that we lack
Then the world will let out one contented sigh.