<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/18948274?origin\x3dhttp://drivethecarnage.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
profile entries tagboard links
21 May 2008 | 10:59 PM
Rock on!

Will you dance to this beat& hold a lover close?
Assembly programme today was scary manxx!
She kept checking our fringes, made sure they were not covering the brows.
Oh gosh, luckily I cut my long bangs on Saturday! :P
&she blasted at us for our latecomings.
There were like 468 latecomings for sec3's from jan-apr.
Omg, that's seriously frightening you know.
I've got PTC on fri at 230& why must students accompany their parents?
Wth, I hope the teachers won't throw nasty comments into my face.
I'm really scared but I've been a good girl lately, haha (:
What is a middle schooler?
Can you answer it?
They're more than enough in life,
Most can't handle their own lives.
Drama& anger upsets them,
Love& hate tears them apart,
Sadness in the air,
Just because people say they're different.
Skin, religion,
Even eyes& hair,
All are different,
& judged.
But is it really worth it?
Breaking another for self attention?
That's how fights start,
That's how they end.
What is a middle schooler?
A fight that never ends,
Another game,
A struggle to fit in.