Boo! this week is all about finishing up projects& homework. I have been busy doing other stuff, thus neglecting my studies ): I am so behind time. Intensive studying is going to start soon. I still have F&N practical exam next Friday. Oh man! ]: In any case, I think I have been happy though (: Sort of haha.
Anyway, today was fun. Went out with Priya& Gen. Okay, I was late by a few minutes. Sorry people, the stupid bus was late& there was a traffic jam-.- So yeah, shopped around Far east plaza. Then, lunched at Ngee Ann City Yoshinoya's. After that, walked around till we reached Cinneleisure. took neos. Its been a long time since I last took 'em (: Yeah, then saw stc people. took 65 down to vivo after that. Got my shades& the stuff that I so wanted and homed. I've got 3blisters now. All thanks to the flats I wore today. Hmfphh! ):
Priya: Haha okayy, after SA2 most probably :D LD: Lols gen, what luh? &eh, I got a problem going to your blog, you know. Its like everytime when I go to your blog, my com will just hang. So annoying -.-
