<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/18948274?origin\x3dhttp://drivethecarnage.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
profile entries tagboard links
12 October 2008 | 7:04 PM
Bestie ♥

Closed off from love, I didn't need the pain.

Met up with Huilin yesterday. 1st stop: Far East. I guessed both of us were pretty late. Thanks to the stupid bus -.- Anyway, ate 'Mushroom Cheese Crepe'. I should say, it was rather tasty haha. Yeah, then shopped around. Didn't buy anything. Wasn't well yesterday. Diarrhoea, fainting spells, nausea. Glad that I'm alright now. Don't worry too much, Bestie (: So walked down orchard road. At least, I didn't go home empty-handed. Bought my hair accesories. 15 bucks spent on them. Daddy fetched me from ps after that. Dined at Newton Circus. I was exceptionally hungry.

Can't wait for the next meet-up with Bestie. Anyway, thanks for everything bestie. Sorry that I made you so worried. I r'lly love the present& magnet card. HAHA, you'll expect lots of goodies& surprises on your birthday :D Good luck for your results on tuesday. With lovesss,