I'm bored at the computer now, so I decided to do this quiz that Gen& Nette told me to do (:
Write 10 things about yourself and pass it to 10 other people.
1. I play the piano :D
2. I love having shopping dates with my friends :D
3. I love to party :D
4. I want to dye my hair :D
5. I want to gain 5kg :D
6. I want to do Biomedical Science :D
7. I want to get 10 points for Olevels :D
8. I want to go home :D
9. I have REALLY weird dreams :D
10. I wished I had millionaire parents who could afford my shopping list :D
I tag: Huilin, Priya, Lizhi, Siewfang, Melina, Twin & anyone who wants to do this quiz (:
Btw, I'm looking for really cheap nice party dresses. Any idea where to find them, people? (: My budget is around 20 bucks.
& I'd better get started on my F&N assignment. Better do it now, or never. I should stop procrastinating ):
XOXO Sylvia
♥
