all i have seen teaches me to trust the creator for all i have not seen.
Konichiwa! I'm back, haha (: Anyone missed me? Anyway, Japan was great. I love the weather 'cause it was end-autumn. Reddish-yellow trees and we don't get to see 'em in Singapore. Such a beautiful sight! :D Shopping was okay. The prices there were relatively expensive especially in Osaka. But I did managed to get my grey skinnies, earrings and hoodie (: Yay! The people there were friendly, Yeah. I love Japanese food! Miso soup, sushi, salmon sashimi, tempura& much more. What else? Their majestic scenery! Mount Fuji, Tokyo tower, etc. Hot Spring bath! Hmm, I don't really miss that. I'm rather disgusted by that, seeing naked women. Ahem no more please. Of course, I didn't go in naked luh. I'm a very decent and conservative person. But overall, the trip was really good actually. God gave us good weather down there & I feel truly blessed (: And it was a great escape getaway holiday with my family 8-)
HUILIN: Hello, I know you missed me luh. And now that I'm back, you can stop saying that line HAHA! :P Hang out soon, yeah? (: GEN: Haha okay, go shopping soon alrightto? (: I don't like Singapore's weather, so hot and humid ): But now its the rainy season yes and I'm enjoying every bit of it :D SHERINE: Alright, I will (:
I'm really tired now. I almost fell sick on the plane ride back to Singapore. But thank God I didn't. I have much work to catch up on and I have so much shopping to do. Next week's Christmas and I can't wait. But I don't want the holidays to end so soon ): Sobs. I'm having abit of jet-lag now. Ciaos.
