School has been urghhh. It is always a battle trying to keep my eyes open, seriously. In class, I'm just practically stoning. Esp SS. haha, boring subject anyway. I'm hating school more and more each day. Cut short, school's been terrible. More and more homework each day and it ends so late by the time I get home, I got no time. Damn shitty. & this is really bad. Its not that I don't know how to manage my time but you know.... I'm really burnt out! And I came home yesterday, expecting to have the motivation to complete all my homework (which is a seriously long list), but then I ended up sleeping till the next morning. Yes, I didn't eat my dinner. Damn.
MEIYING: Haha okay (: LIZHI: You finally realised that, haha. I want a big cookie for valentine's okay? :D HUILIN: Hmm, it's okay. I don't think I'm free next sat too. Don't stress yourself too much, k? & we probably won't be meeting up anytime soon, so take care yeah? loveees. Oh yar, there's practical for sub science too.
/edit
Okay, I have plenty of homework to complete. The lack of sleep is getting to my brains now, and its affecting my studies. Can't wait for next week to end. So many tests, hopefully I won't screw up. Somehow, things will work out well. I know they will (:
♥
