<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/18948274?origin\x3dhttp://drivethecarnage.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
profile entries tagboard links
28 February 2009 | 11:37 PM
I am only human.

Hand clap journey.

In the midst of the big rain pouring outside, I see light and I see hope in you. Your love for me is unfailing and never ending.

:

I have been doing readings today. I studied like a total of 3 subjects today. Been practising my History essays & English comphrehensions (: I feel more at ease now. Hopefully, I'll finish studying History tonight. I'm only left with half a chapter. My brains better work manxxx!

MEIYING: Haha okay, much appreciated with love. GEN: What luh? Don't show me that face -_- HUILIN: Thanks! You too, must stay positive yeah. Don't brood over your results. What's done can't be undone. Be optimistic. LIZHI: Haha, all the best to you too :D

Okay, I am beginning to feel the pressure all over again. Expectations, please don't weigh me down. Let it be enough to motivate me and not stress me :)