<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/18948274?origin\x3dhttp://drivethecarnage.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
profile entries tagboard links
17 June 2009 | 9:07 PM
Angst.

Looking forward from centre stage.

Hey, I just had the sudden urge to update :) The holidays have been so...mundane (?) I seriously need to glue my butt to the chair and start studying. I think I'm studying too little, slacking a bit too much.And I should just stop watching sappy korean dramas. Sheesh, what's up with me? Soon, I'm gonna turn into a couch potato D:

Ha, but on a brighter note, my birthday's in 15 weeks time. I'm counting down :D & orals have been postponed too. Yay! Holiday homework marathon starts tomorrow yeah? Even though it's a tad too late, a girl has to enjoy the holidays too aye? 8-)


With love, Sylvia