- The holidays have been pretty okay I guess. Went out with Gen on tuesday (: Didn't buy anything except scrapbook materials. I'm scared of Orchard Central, 'cause it's so damn high. I'm scared of heights, yes very very. Anyway, we caught MJ's This Is It. The part about the pelvic crutch was funny. "This is Russian..." haha. & we painted dino nails too haha.
- I have so many people to go out with this holiday. Which is a good thing, I supposed. I want my heels ): I'm waiting for Christmas sale to come, then all the prices will be slashed teehee.
- My biological clock's really screwed up now. My body is tuned in such a way that I go to sleep at 6am and I wake up at 4pm. Which means that I don't eat my lunch. Okay, will try to adjust back to my normal clock.
With love, Sylvia
♥
